1) purchase nothing for this bag
2) everything needed to come from my stash
3) two day project
4) sides had to be firm to stand
I found this owl fabric and knew that this would be the fabric for the bag! I looked at several pattern projects but either had too much fabric OR not enough. I wanted to use the whole piece of fabric. So this is my variation of the patterns I had. But I didn't take into consideration the size of the pockets. They should have been placed higher.
This will work just fine! (I lifted the knitting project so that it would fit in the photo. ) It fits just fine, has stiff sides, only used fabric from the cupboard and took two and a half days to finish.