Sunday, December 27, 2015

Years End

This year is almost to a close!  Whew!  where did it go:  quilting, gardening, reading and cooking, all may favorite things to do, have filled my days and nights. I accomplished one goal, I taught myself to knit Wahoo! I formed a group of friends who meet twice a month to knit and chat! Four new friends who have become special and supportive to me.

This year has been filled with joy, fear, sadness and health but the key to all was my faith.  My Faith has encouraged me daily and strengthened me as I approach 2016.

In 2016, my goals are to be a consistent knitter (one where the stiches are equal), become a better free motion quilter, and most of all make a 100% effort to make a contact with people I don't see on regular basis.

Here's a photo of a scrap quilt I want to have completed one year from today (12/27/16).  I'll keep my progress posted.


I love this quilt and I DO have scraps of fabric.  It's basically two blocks and the movement excites me.   I found the quilt on Pinterest but No pattern, oh that is special.  So I'll begin with the two blocks that make the pattern.   I'll need to play with the sizes  oh my, scary!

Happy New Year Friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment