Friday, June 16, 2017

Marvelous Mini Monday

Working outside my comfort zone!  I'm challenging myself to complete the blocks for Marvelous Mini Monday posted by Temecula Quilt Company.  Decided to make it a patriotic mini.

The blocks are small, REALLY small.  The Jacob's Ladder is shown here:
The block begins with the half square triangles  at 1.5" sewn and cut diagonally.   This is a real eye opener for me.  This block finishes at 2" square WHEW!  I did it.





The blocks are NOT paper pieced!
First block with nine patch went well. Completed blocks are 4".
Then came the Jacob's Ladder.



Here are the two blocks I've completed.
Monday is just around the corner and a new block to complete.  Wondering what is wrong with me... the mystery quilt, the mini Monday and the quilts for the Mexico Mission Trip. Enjoying every minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment