Thursday, December 14, 2017

Take Along Knitting Bag

When I found this fabric, sheep knitting, I just knew it had to be a gift project for my knitting group.  These ladies are so special and they deserved something special made with this fabric.  



Every time I go to an appointment or other activities like the car wash I take a small project to knit.  If I don't have anything to keep my hands busy I fidget and fidget and it seems to take forever.
This pattern was a lunch bag.  I thought this was the perfect Take Along Knit Bag!


I chose the fabric for the band because I thought it looked like a knitting stitch. There is a draw string inside the bag that will keep all items enclosed. I made a total of six bags, five for knitting friends and one for myself.  It was an assembly line project.  Can't wait for my next appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment