Friday, September 13, 2019

Altogether Spooky Is Completed

The Fort Worth Mystery Quilt is complete except for the label.  Took a while to quilt...Ruler work and free motion quilting was done on my Baby Lock Cresendo.  Using a ruler, moving the quilt and watching what is happening is a challenge.  I'll need more practice.  Here are the photos I promised.





The back and the binding were great fun to choose.  Different than my usual back but fun!



Most of all I just love the border and the binding together.  They are totally my favorite!



This was a great project and I attempted a few new free motion quilting ideas.  


This quilt definately not done by a computerize long arm.  This quilt is all me:  choosing the fabric, cutting and constructing the top, free motion quilting and binding.  
 It will have a new home soon, 
I hope I get photos of the new owners!

1 comment:

  1. Adele,

    You did a fantastic job! So cute! Your attention to the quilting detail really makes it special.
    Margie

    ReplyDelete