Monday, August 10, 2015

Chevron Tumbler Baby Quilt

I love the tutorial videos by Jenny Doan of Missouri Star Quilt Company.  Jenny posted and taught the Chevron Tumbler Quilt on Youtube.  I loved the Chevron layout and decided to use the AccuQuilt GO to cut the tumblers.  This Accuquilt GO machine makes accurate corners so easily done!



I used the donated strips from Kaufman Fabrics, to my quilt group, to make strips and then the Accuquilt Go to cut the tumblers.  I'm thrifty, okay cheap, so I turned the fabric on the die to get different sets of tumblers.  This quilt will be donated to a home for unwed mothers in my community.  This colorful thirties style fabric looks so much like a baby who needs a cuddle.  Praying this quilt will comfort and care for a special infant.

No comments:

Post a Comment