Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Bunny Bags

Easter is fast approaching and what little person would not love this bunny in a bag!

A quilting friend showed me her idea of a bear in a sleeping bag!  Was so cute I just had to make one or two or three maybe four!  The orginial idea came from Pinterest (just love that site).  They were not difficult to make, well the bias tape around the edge was not my favorite part of the process.  The bags are larger than the original pattern.  I know, that when given to a little person, the bunny will not be the only item that is fitted into this bag.  My friend is also making these bags.   A bear would be much more suitable for the bee fabric bag.  So we plan to trade the bunny I have, for a bear that she has to fit in the bee fabric bag.   All of the bags will be featured in the Quilt Sale on March 25th.  The Tulip Tea and Quilt Sale is a Prayers and Squares fund raiser for St. John's Lutheran quilt group.

No comments:

Post a Comment