Thursday, February 23, 2017

Five O'Clock Quilt


This Orange/Green and White print fabric has been in my closet for a considerable amount of time.  Time to begin cleaning out the stash!  Use it or Loose it!


This is the fabric I was attracted to and I bought one yard of the five fabrics in the line.
Loved this fabric and just didn't want to cut into pieces.  When I watched the 5 O'Clock Quilt tutorial on YouTube, by Fabric Junction,  a quilt shop in South Dakota, I decided that this pattern would best display my favorite fabric of this collection.
Quilt needs five one yard pieces of fabrics.  This pattern is a terrific use of a fabric collection of your favorite designer.


I added the border which the orginal pattern did not have.  A pieced border really shows off the quilt. I do think it's my favorite part of the quilt! 
This quilt is another donation to the Tulip Tea and Quilt Sale on March 25th.

No comments:

Post a Comment